Last updated on March 22nd, 2023 at 01:23 pm
Laylatul Qadr is considered as the most blessed night of the year. It is also known as night of light, night of decree, night of utmost value, night of power and night of forgiveness. Muslims do special observances on Laylatul-Qadr to make the most from this blessed night. They offer night prayers, make special supplications for forgiveness.
Laylatul Qadr Dua
Widely read Dua during Laylatul-Qadr is “Allahumma ennaka ‘afuwun two-hebbul ‘afwa fa’foo annee”.
Why this Night is so Powerful and What Other Religious Events Happened on This Day?
It is important to note that Allah SWT has bestowed the best gift to his creation in form of “Quran” as book of wisdom, and guidance was revealed on this night. Quran serves as guiding tool for human beings as the food for mind and souls. The night in which blessings, mercy descends with the angles to the Jannah. This night is the best opportunity for all the believers to seek Allah’s mercy and guidance towards the righteous paths.
Muslims around the globe regard this night as the most pure and enlightening one in history, As Qur’an says that “The night of decree is better than a thousand months” Quran (97:3)
Muslims engages themselves in special prayers and offer salah and dhikar all the night to make the most of this night
Laylatul Qadr in the light of Quran and hadith SAWW:
Laylatul Qadr is the night to amplify every good deed by thousands time as donating worth $1 would be more valuable than spending $1 for every day for 30 thousand days.
The Almighty Allah descends after the 1 third of the night and says “I am The King, I am The King And then He asks: Who is there to supplicate to Me so that I answer him. Who is there to ask Me so I can give him. Who is there asking Me to forgive so that I can forgive him. All of that greatness continues until dawn, until Fajr” (Sahih Muslim)
The Prophet SAWW have simply guided us:
“Whoever stays up and prays on Laylat al-Qadr out of faith and in the hope of reward, his previous sins will be forgiven.”
Instagram and Facebook statuses for the power of Night “Laylatul Qadr”
- May your all sincere prayers be heard by Allah SWT on this blessed night. May He bless us and our families with his utmost blessings and favors. For him, He is the most powerful and merciful.
- May this divine night brings prosperity and blessings into our lives. May Allah SWT hear our special prayers grant us ease on his path.
- May we all indulge in this blessed Month of peace and blessing and make the best of it
- Believe in Him, speak out your heart in front of Allah Almighty, and let no uncertainty, no secrets, no guilt keep you away from your own Rabb who is the most Raheem and Rahmaan.
- Oh Allah enable us to do the most on this night of power, give us courage and strength to embrace your divinity and purify our souls and intentions.
- Ya Allah accept us as your tiny creature and open our hearts for your love and fear.
- Allah you’re the most generous as forgiveness belongs to you. Forgive us and accept our little gesture of good deeds no matter how small they may be but you are the one whom we can ask for mercy and blessings